Showbiz

Princess and Junior Honor Mum Katie Prices Birthday

Princess and Junior Andre shared birthday tributes to their mum Katie Price on Friday as she celebrated turning 48. The family brushed off the recent drama surr...

Princess and Junior Honor Mum Katie Prices Birthday
BN

Bintano News

Advertisement

Princess and shared birthday tributes to their mum on Friday as she celebrated turning 48. 

The family brushed off the recent drama surrounding the former glamour model's 'kidnapped' husband  as they rang in her big day after calling off the search for the businessman to 'avoid stress.'

Sharing a photo of himself with his mum and sister, Junior smiled for the camera and wrote: 'Happy birthday mother.' 

Princess shared the same snap, in black and white, to her own Instagram Story, and added: 'Happy birthday mum I love you.'

Advertisement

Katie is focusing on herself on her birthday, in the wake of the latest updates about her husband, whom she married in January.  

On her own page, she shared a video of her son Harvey, who turns 24 next week, playing Happy Birthday on a piano app on his iPad before sharing a slew of tributes from pals wishing her a happy day. 

Princess and Junior Andre shared birthday tributes to their mum Katie Price on Friday as she celebrated turning 48

The family brushed off the recent drama surrounding the former glamour model's 'kidnapped' husband Lee Andrews as they rang in her big day after calling off the search for him

Advertisement

In the midst of the video and tributes, she also shared a quote reading: 'You can’t break a woman who has survived family issues, financial struggles, career pressure, stress, heartbreak and betrayal, yet still chose not to give up...

'A woman like that does not fall easily. She rebuilds herself again and again, no matter how many times life tries to shake her.'

The quote appeared to allude to her husband's dramas, after he went missing last Wednesday in an alleged kidnapping, however Katie announced on Thursday that she is no longer looking for her spouse of five months to avoid stress. 

Mystery has deepened around Lee's absence as he still appears to be active on social media in a latest bizarre twist and has followed a mystery woman on Instagram.

The 'billionaire' businessman, 43, has been 'missing' for several days, with the glamour model believing he had been kidnapped after he 'went dark' last week.

But now Katie is said to be 'disgusted' that he has managed to follow another woman on social media, but has failed to contact her on her birthday.

Lee's Instagram began following self-confessed 'biker babe' Mari Sol, with sources claiming the star is fearful her husband has 'set his sights' on a new target.

Lee's account now shows that he follows two people, after months of only following his famous wife. Mari's profile, which appears to suggest she is based in New York, features a selfie of the blonde beaming at the camera.

Princess shared the same snap as her brother, but in black and white, to her own Instagram Story, and added: 'Happy birthday mum I love you'

A source told The Sun: 'Katie is disgusted and appalled. Today is her birthday yet she’s heard nothing from her husband but seeing him follow another woman online is just outrageous'.

Mari's profile description boasts that she's a 'biker babe', 'navy veteran' and 'Rubicon Disaster Response Team'.

Rubicon is a veteran-led humanitarian organisation that mobilises military veterans and first responders to help communities prepare, respond, and recover from disasters and humanitarian crises.

It comes after Katie said she'd given up the search for her 'kidnapped' husband before being cut short to answer a phone call from the police.

During the latest episode of her podcast, she said she won't let the disappearance of Lee 'ruin her life' following reports she has been 'ghosted' by her husband.

The mother of five initially begged her followers to help her search for Lee, but Katie has now said she will be stepping back 'for her own sanity'.

Katie said she feared Lee had been taken after a string of garbled messages where he told her he had been cuffed and put in a van before 'going dark'.

On the latest episode of her The Katie Price Show podcast she said she is now 'leaving it to the police'.

Advertisement

More

More Entertainment Buzz

Advertisement