Princess Andre has broken her silence on 'crazy' Katie Price's marriage to Lee Andrews as she talked about witnessing her mother's past heartbreak.
The daughter of former glamour model Katie and singer Peter Andre has so far remained tight-lipped on his mum's recent nuptials with so-called businessman Lee in Dubai.
Katie shocked fans when she revealed she had tied the knot for the fourth time to Lee, who has been the subject of a number of outrageous exposés about his work and relationships.
Now Princess has shared what she really thinks about the union as she revealed has yet to meet her new step dad.
'She's crazy but it's my mum. . . I mean, if she's happy, I'm happy,' she told The Sun. 'No, I haven't met Lee, and, yes, I've seen Mum since she got married.'
Princess also speaks about her mum's past romances in the first episode of the new series of her ITV reality show, as she recalls growing up seeing what heartbreak looks like first hand.
Princess Andre has broken her silence on 'crazy' Katie Price's marriage to Lee Andrews as she talked about witnessing her mother's past heartbreak
Katie shocked fans when she revealed she had tied the knot for the fourth time to Lee, who has been the subject of a number of outrageous exposés about his work and relationships
'I've seen first-hand what heartbreak can look like, and my mum is the prime example,' she says. 'She's had so many people do her wrong, and growing up seeing that has given me an eye-opener of what people can really be like.'
Princess added that her mother's past makes her guarded about finding love for herself, but sweetly said her dad Peter and step mum Emily MacDonagh's relationship gives her hope.
'Because of that, my guard is up. But obviously, I see my dad and Emily, and think true love does work.'
Elsewhere on Saturday Princess shed light on her parents Katie and Peter finally calling a truce after their longstanding feud.
Princess said she is happy the pair are now on better terms as it makes life easier for herself and her brother Junior.
The reality star shared her relief at being able to focus on being happy as a family and no longer being put in the middle of her parents' feud.
Katie and Peter publicly confirmed their bitter war of words is over earlier this month as they said they attempt to create a 'calm and supportive environment' for their children.
The former couple married in 2005, little more than a year after meeting as campmates on the third series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
Now Princess has shared what she really thinks about the union as she revealed has yet to meet her new step dad
Princess also speaks about her mum's past romances in the first episode of the new series of her ITV reality show, as she recalls growing up seeing what heartbreak looks like first hand
Elsewhere on Saturday Princess shed light on her parents Katie and Peter finally calling a truce after their longstanding feud (Katie and Peter seen in 2004)
They would go on to welcome two children, Junior, now 20, and Princess, 18, before announcing their abrupt separation and subsequent divorce in 2009.
Katie and Peter, 52, have since revealed the acrimony that followed their divorce has been resolved.
The announcement marks their first interaction in 16 years, with the former couple insisting they now intend to 'close the door on the past and move forward into a new chapter with positivity and respect'.
They added: 'We are both focused on creating a calm and supportive environment for our children.
'We have reached a mutual agreement, both legally and personally confirming that neither of us will speak negatively about the other going forward.
'This decision reflects a shared commitment to our family and stability. We want to stand united for our children.
'We are hoping this is a start of a positive relationship. We ask for understanding and support from both the media and the public as we move ahead.'
Andre previously claimed Junior and Princess lived with him for 'their safety' and admitted staying silent on their personal situation has been 'frustrating' over the years.
In a message posted on Instagram in 2025, he explained: 'For sixteen years, I have stayed silent in the face of repeated lies from my ex-wife and her family, out of respect for my children and loved ones, but staying silent has been incredibly frustrating.
'That ends today. The latest comments about my children's welfare and living arrangements compel me to set the record straight.
'For well-documented reasons, and for their safety, Junior and Princess came into my care in 2018 and remained with me until they reached adulthood.'
Katie and Peter have since revealed the acrimony that followed their divorce has been resolved
He added: 'In 2019, the family courts issued a legally binding order to enforce this arrangement. I have never made this public before, out of respect for my children.
'In 2011 and 2015, publicly documented court cases, found my ex-wife had made false claims. She was ordered to pay substantial damages and legal costs, and to apologise, to me and my management. The same falsehoods are being repeated today.
'Unfortunately, there are many more lies and baseless accusations I have yet to address. Those will now be dealt with in the coming months.'
A spokesperson for Price told The Mirror: 'Kate is in a much better and clear headspace and is at peace with the situation, this was in the past and she doesn't feel the need to bring up tit for tat comments, but more importantly she's dealing with this the right way and it's now in her lawyers hands. Kate will no longer be gaslight and bullied as she once was.'




