Showbiz

Katie Prices Kids Back Peter Andres Big Role

Junior and Princess Andre showed their support for their dad Peter as they celebrated his new Mamma Mia! role on Wednesday night. The family put on a united dis...

Katie Prices Kids Back Peter Andres Big Role
BN

Bintano News

Advertisement

Junior and showed their support for their dad Peter as they celebrated his new Mamma Mia! role on Wednesday night. 

The family put on a united display with Junior's girlfriend Jasmine Orr, 25, and Pete's wife Emily, 36, at the gala night of Mamma Mia! The Party at The O2 Arena. 

It comes after Junior and Princess' mother , 47, has pleaded for her new husband ' return, after he went missing last week. 

Peter, 53, and winner Sam Bailey, 48, have joined the cast for the theatrical dining experience's 2026/27 run. 

Advertisement

Princess, 18, cut a stylish figure in a strapless black crop top which she teamed with a cream pinstripe suit, while Junior, 20, rocked a powder blue suit. 

The family get-together comes while Katie desperately tries to find her husband Lee, 42. 

Junior and Princess Andre showed their support for their dad Peter as they celebrated his new Mamma Mia! role on Wednesday night

The family put on a united display with Junior's girlfriend Jasmine Orr, 25, and Pete's wife Emily, 36, at the gala night of Mamma Mia! The Party at The O2 Arena 

Advertisement

The former glamour model has been begging fans to help locate her 'kidnapped' husband, who she says was last known to be tied up in the back of a van.

Katie has said she believes Lee has been kidnapped, after he 'went dark' mid conversation last week. 

Lee was due to reunite with Katie for a interview on Monday, but failed to get on a flight and later claimed he had 'things to do' but was still on his way. He also firmly denied reports he had a travel ban.

Katie, who wed Lee in January following a whirlwind ten-day romance, then branded their relationship a 'soap opera' after he became radio silent and did not travel to the UK.

On Wednesday night, the television personality shared an update on the mystery of his active Facebook status.

Earlier on Wednesday, former The Apprentice star , 38, claimed to have seen Lee 'active' online as she started her 'manhunt' to find the missing 'businessman'. 

But Katie took to her Instagram stories later in the evening to claim it was actually her who had been on Lee's profile. 

Alongside a screenshot of his page, she wrote: 'I have Lee's Facebook. It's not him on this, it's me'. The post has since been deleted. 

Katie declared over the weekend her fourth husband  is missing, five days after she last heard from him and claimed he was 'detained in a van' 

Katie, 47, took to her Instagram stories later in the evening to claim it was actually her who had been on Lee's profile after Luisa Zissman claimed he had been active online

Peter and his wife Emily looked excited to be at the party to celebrate the new cast 

Peter posed for a photo with Junior 

Princess, 18, cut a stylish figure in a strapless black crop top which she teamed with a cream pinstripe suit 

Former TOWIE star Ferne McCann, 35, was also in attendance 

Linda Robson and Vanessa Feltz beamed for a photo 

Love Island's Liberty Poole rocked an all denim look and a bandana to the bash 

Good Morning Britain presenter Laura Tobin looked glam in a white minidress 

: 'Katie has been completely spiralling, as you can imagine. This is NOT a publicity stunt – as if she needs any more PR – and no matter what Lee has or hasn't done, she still loves him.

'These WhatsApps prove that she is as blindsided as the rest of us as to Lee's movements. She is not in on it, whatever "it" is.

'She wants anyone with information to contact her or the police with information that might help find him.' 

 They added she wants to know Lee is safe and then can start 'asking him some serious questions'.

Katie's representative declined to comment when contacted by the Daily Mail. 

Advertisement

Advertisement