Showbiz

MAFS Star Bec Returns to Instagram with Free Holiday

Bec Zacharia has clawed back from the brink of financial ruin after she was kicked off her Instagram account last week. The Married At First Sight bride had bee...

MAFS Star Bec Returns to Instagram with Free Holiday
BN

Bintano News

Advertisement

Bec Zacharia has clawed back from the brink of financial ruin after she was kicked off her Instagram account last week.  

The Married At First Sight bride had been 'permanently banned' from the platform for violating guidelines - but it appears she has taken her appeals to higher authorities and won, as her account was again active as of Sunday.  

The Adelaide-based bride, 35, is back to business as usual on her @bec_zac Instagram page, resuming her schedule of promotional posts, on which she relies for her primary source of income. 

The reality star detailed her free trip to  shortly after regaining control of the account, which boasts 80,000 followers. 

Advertisement

Bec documented her stay at Meriton Bondi Junction in Sydney, and indicated she was granted a 'gifted stay' at the pricey hotel. 

Just days ago, Bec confirmed to Daily Mail that Instagram had rejected her appeal  and indicated they won't be reinstating her account.

Bec Zacharia (pictured) was back to posting on Instagram this weekend after initially being banned from the platform 

The reality star detailed her free trip to Sydney shortly after regaining control of the account, which boasts 80,000 followers. She also showed off her trip to the football (pictured) 

Advertisement

'We've reviewed your account and found that it still doesn't follow our Community Standards. As a result, your account has been permanently disabled,' the e-mail read.

'My life is over. My world is crumbling down. I've got brand deals, and overseas trips that depend on having my account,' Bec told Daily Mail last week. 

'I have not broken any of the rules, and my account was incorrectly taken down. This is not fair.'

Bec spent the past few weeks using social media to repair her image after losing her job as a result of her behaviour on the show.

The television star said she was facing financial ruin, having lost both her main and backup account, insisting the backlash stemmed from a 'genuine mistake' rather than deliberate deception.

That 'mistake' involved her boasting in a red carpet interview that she had spent close to $20,000 on her wardrobe throughout her time on MAFS, and that she was the only bride to purchase all of her own dresses.

This sparked backlash as her claims quickly unravelled. 

Two designer hire companies publicly accused her of misleading fans, revealing they had in fact supplied multiple gowns for her on-screen appearances, including her dramatic Final Vows dress.

Bec documented her stay at Meriton Bondi Junction in Sydney, and indicated she was granted a 'gifted stay' at the pricey hotel

Bec spent the past few weeks using social media to repair her image after losing her job as a result of her behaviour on the show

Advertisement