Showbiz

Gia Apologizes for Dinner Drama After Blaming Producers

Bintano News Desk
February 20, 2026
Gia Apologizes for Dinner Drama After Blaming Producers

Married At First Sight bride Gia Fleur has made a public apology to Alissa Fay and Stella Mickunaite after the vile insults she unleashed on them this week.

While the model, 27, has since made an apology for her actions, Gia appeared on radio this week and claimed producers manipulated her. 

However, the disability support worker has now shared her own regrets on Instagram, penning a lengthy message on Saturday morning.

She began by addressing why she suddenly pulled out of the Stan: After The Dinner Party series, despite flying into Sydney for the show. 

'I want to address the Stan show and clear up a few things. Last week I was invited to appear and flew to Sydney with every intention of attending,' she wrote.

Married At First Sight bride Gia Fleur, 35, has made a public apology to Alissa Fay, 33, and Stella Mickunaite, 32, after the vile insults she unleashed on them this week

Married At First Sight bride Gia Fleur, 35, has made a public apology to Alissa Fay, 33, and Stella Mickunaite, 32, after the vile insults she unleashed on them this week 

'Unfortunately, I was admitted to hospital due to being unwell and wasn't able to go ahead. I didn't "chicken out", I simply prioritised my health at the time,' she added.

Hosts Jules Lund, Brittany Hockley and Laura Byrne explained this week that Gia was invited to talk about the dinner party, but backed out at the last minute.

However, despite putting her absence down to a medical emergency, Gia has gone on to explain she will never appear on the behind-the-scenes show. 

'I've since been invited back to comment on others' behaviour,' she said.

'After reflecting on my own behaviour at the dinner party, I don't feel it's appropriate or aligned for me to sit there and critique anyone else. 

'It wouldn't feel authentic for me to call out other people's actions as a way of deflecting from my own. What happened was filmed over six months ago. 

'I've heard what I heard, I reacted the way I reacted, and I take responsibility for my part in that.'

She continued to write that 'revisiting who said what doesn't feel healthy for me anymore'. 

The mother-of-one (pictured) and her co-star Brook Crompton, 27, left viewers disgusted on Wednesday when they launched a vicious verbal attack during the dinner party

The mother-of-one (pictured) and her co-star Brook Crompton, 27, left viewers disgusted on Wednesday when they launched a vicious verbal attack during the dinner party

'I could speak on why I didn't connect with Alissa, or the things that were said and done to me, but two wrongs don't make a right,' she added.

'Engaging in a cycle of dragging one another to deflect from our own behaviour is not something I want to participate in. I'm choosing to focus on growth. 

'On being a better person. On working on myself privately. On being a present and loving mum, and a supportive partner. That's where my energy is going.'

Gia then ended her lengthy message with a direct apology to Alissa, 33, and Stella, 32, who were the main victims of the 'bullying' behaviour seen at the dinner party. 

'To Alissa and Stella, I'm genuinely sorry for the way I handled myself that night and throughout the experiment,' she said.

'Regardless of what was said or heard, my delivery and my behaviour was appalling. I apologise for the disgusting language and the way I made you both feel. 

'I'm deeply sorry for the hurt I have caused you both and I wish you both nothing but peace moving forward.' 

It comes after Gia blamed producers for the vicious fight that unfolded on Wednesday night, saying she and Brook were pushed into being 'mean girls'.  

While the model (right) has since made an apology for her actions, Gia appeared on radio this week and claimed producers manipulated her

While the model (right) has since made an apology for her actions, Gia appeared on radio this week and claimed producers manipulated her

Gia appeared on The Fox's Fifi, Fev and Nick on Thursday morning and attempted to downplay her behaviour, claiming she was manipulated by producers.

'There's a lot of things that went on in production for me and Brook personally, that maybe is why we were acting as bad as we were,' Gia began.

'At that Dinner Party, things happened before it that were really hard. We were kind of "production puppets"... we did what we were told to do.

'We really took it up a notch at the Dinner Party... we are really not proud of our behaviour. But no one could tell me to do that now.'

However, angry listeners took to social media to slam Gia's claim that her shock behaviour was manipulated by production staff.

'Spare me, honestly,' wrote MAFS veteran Jamie Marinos, while fellow alum Domenica Calarco added: 'No no no.'

'The producers aren't 100% responsible for this behaviour, they simply shone a light on it,' another person wrote.

'Producers are responsible for what we see but, honey, YOU are responsible for the words that have come out of your mouth!' someone else chimed in.

Brook and Gia inspired the wrath of MAFS fans across the country after their wild display at Wednesday's dinner party.

The pair viciously launched a verbal attack on fellow brides Stella and Alissa.

The war of words went to some dark places, and those tuning in at home branded Gia and Brook 'bullies' and called for them to be cut from the reality show.

Recommended Content

Source Verification

This story was originally reported by the Daily Mail and aggregated by Bintano News.

VIEW ON DAILY MAIL