Despite disturbing footage of Diddy beating ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura, his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame will not be removed.

Despite disturbing footage of Diddy beating ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura, his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame will not be removed.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ Hollywood Walk of Fame star will not be removed, despite the many calls for it.

Amid his sexual assault lawsuits, a growing number of people are asking for the 54-year-old embattled rapper’s star to be taken out, but it appears that won’t be happening.

On Saturday, a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce spokesperson told TMZ that the organization is ‘powerless’ when it comes to removing stars after they are cemented on Hollywood Boulevard.

The Chamber also added that they did not discuss removing Combs’ star as they only have the authority to nominate, manufacture and install them.

This comes shortly after a harrowing video emerged showing Combs assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Casandra ‘Cassie’ Ventura.

Despite disturbing footage of Diddy beating ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura, his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame will not be removed.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ Hollywood Walk of Fame star will not be removed despite the many calls for it. Amid his sexual assault lawsuits, a growing number of people are asking for the 54-year-old embattled rapper’s star to be taken out, but it appears that won’t be happening; seen in January 2020

Back in May 2008, Combs received his Walk of Fame star with his late ex Kim Porter and their kids in attendance

Back in May 2008, Combs received his Walk of Fame star with his late ex Kim Porter and their kids in attendance

Back in May 2008, Combs was honored with the 2,362nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was introduced by actor Jamie Foxx. 

‘He throws the best party you’ve ever seen in your life,’ Foxx said at the time during his speech, according to AP.

As the crowd chanted Combs’ name, Foxx told the media mogul: ‘This is big. This is legendary. And they’ll never be able to take this away from you.’

Despite the mounting number of sexual assault lawsuits and being under a federal criminal investigation, it seems his star will remain for the time being. 

Previously, Combs vehemently denied the sexual assault allegations and insisted that his accusers were after a ‘payday.’ 

Last week, however, an incriminating video emerged, which depicted Combs violently attacking Ventura in 2016 hotel surveillance footage.

Shortly afterwards, he made a public apology in a video, which angered social media users commenting under his post and claiming they were not convinced by his display of remorse.

Ventura finally broke her silence on Thursday as she urged people to ‘open your heart to believe victims the first time’ after she was accused of lying about the abuse by many people including her ex. 

On Saturday, a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce spokesperson told the outlet that the organization is 'powerless' when it comes to removing stars after they are cemented on Hollywood Boulevard. Despite the mounting number of sexual assault lawsuits and being under a federal criminal investigation, it seems his star will remain for the time being; seen in March 2018

On Saturday, a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce spokesperson told the outlet that the organization is ‘powerless’ when it comes to removing stars after they are cemented on Hollywood Boulevard. Despite the mounting number of sexual assault lawsuits and being under a federal criminal investigation, it seems his star will remain for the time being; seen in March 2018

Previously, Combs vehemently denied the sexual assault allegations and insisted that his accusers were after a 'payday.' Last week, however, an incriminating video emerged, which depicted Combs violently attacking Ventura in 2016 hotel surveillance footage; seen in November 2012

Previously, Combs vehemently denied the sexual assault allegations and insisted that his accusers were after a ‘payday.’ Last week, however, an incriminating video emerged, which depicted Combs violently attacking Ventura in 2016 hotel surveillance footage; seen in November 2012

Shortly afterwards, he made a public apology in a video, which angered social media users commenting under his post and claiming they were not convinced by his display of remorse

Shortly afterwards, he made a public apology in a video, which angered social media users commenting under his post and claiming they were not convinced by his display of remorse

It comes after the LA County District Attorney said they would not be able to prosecute Combs for the assault as the statute of limitations had passed. 

Ventura had previously claimed in a since-settled lawsuit that Combs had paid the same hotel $50,000 for the footage after the attack. 

In the days following, a mounting number of sexual assault allegations and lawsuits have also emerged from various women claiming they were assaulted decades back.

One of the latest lawsuits is from a woman named April Lampros, who claimed Combs sexually assaulted her on numerous occasions during the 1990s and early 2000s, according to court documents obtained by DailyMail.com. 

Comments

No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *