Perth businessman Aidan Ciaran Murphy has filed a defamation lawsuit against Married At First Sight star Lauren Dunn over social media posts made last month.
Murphy, 37, alleges Dunn, 33, posted malicious and false comments about him on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook between July 14 and July 21.
The summons was filed with the WA Supreme Court on August 15, WA Today reported on Thursday.
In it, the managing director claimed Dunn defamed him and, by extension, the business he works for, United Resourcing.
Murphy did not specify in the summons which posts allegedly defamed him; however, it is understood they have since been removed from social media.
Murphy’s lawyer, Roger Blow, filed the summons and requested that the court issue an injunction to stop Dunn from making similar posts about the Applecross man.


Perth businessman Aidan Ciaran Murphy, 37, has filed a defamation lawsuit against Married At First Sight star Lauren Dunn, 33, over social media posts made last month
Murphy claimed Dunn made the posts out of ‘malice’, and Blow claims the reality TV star is also liable for defamatory remarks made by her followers.
Dunn is required to respond to the summons within 10 days, but has reportedly told WA Today she has yet to receive one.
She said her posts were a reaction to negative remarks Murphy allegedly made about her in relation to her ex-boyfriend, former AFL player Ryan Crowley.
Daily Mail has reached out to Dunn for further comment.
Crowley is currently facing a series of domestic violence charges related to his relationship with Dunn in 2019 and 2020.
The former Fremantle Dockers player was recently hit with six new charges, with prosecutors alleging he attacked his ex-girlfriend ‘to the point of almost killing her’.
The 41-year-old appeared in Perth Magistrates Court on July 22 over the historical charges, which are alleged to have taken place between 2019 and 2020.
Crowley was charged with one count of unlawful assault and one count of threatening to kill. Those charges are alleged to have taken place in September 2019.

Murphy, 37, has accused Dunn, 33, of posting malicious and false comments about him on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook between July 14 and July 21
He is also facing one count of unlawful assault, one count of intent to harm, a count of deprivation of liberty and another count of deprivation of liberty in circumstances of aggravation.
Those charges allegedly took place in March 2020.
Five of the offences were allegedly committed against his former girlfriend, Dunn.
The final charge pertains to the alleged abuse of another woman.
It marks the second time in two months that the former AFL player has appeared in court over domestic violence charges.
Crowley was granted bail in May after appearing in Perth Magistrates Court for nine separate domestic violence allegations, which relate to an alleged incident that took place in 2025 and also allegedly involved Dunn.
In relation to the historical charges, the court heard in July that Crowley and Dunn’s relationship had taken place between 2018 and 2023.
It was described as ‘toxic’ and ‘highly volatile’. Dunn has since left Western Australia to live in New South Wales but is understood to return to WA regularly for work.

Dunn said her posts were in response to negative comments Murphy made about her in relation to her ex-boyfriend, former AFL player Ryan Crowley (left)
The police prosecutor told the Perth court that one witness had allegedly seen Crowley assault Dunn in 2020 ‘to the point of almost killing her’.
The witness had ‘expressed their concerns’ as a result.
The prosecutor said: ‘The accused has shown a propensity for violence.’
They added that Dunn had received messages from Crowley’s friends, telling the former Married at First Sight star they had seen videos of her that had allegedly shown her in a ‘compromising’ situation.
The court also heard how Dunn, who has over 244,000 followers on Instagram, had allegedly received messages from social media users who had accused her of being a ‘liar’ and a ‘psycho’.
Crowley’s legal counsel confirmed he will plead not guilty to all of the charges.
However, Magistrate Langdon told the court that should he be found guilty of all the charges, he would be facing an immediate prison sentence.
The Magistrate also granted Crowley bail, despite opposition from prosecutors.
Bail was granted subject to several conditions. One of those includes a $40,000 surety.
The conditions require Crowley to surrender his passport, report to Northbridge Police Station twice a week, not go within 200m of Dunn and remain in Western Australia.
He will return to court on November 11.