Holly Willoughby has showed off her new look with a glossy Wylde Moon campaign that she shared to Instagram on Friday afternoon.
The former This Morning presenter, 44, revealed she was trying out a new style, as she ditched her floral ITV frocks for a chic black vest and beachy waves.
Holly showed off her natural beauty with minimal amounts of natural make-up, completing the ensemble with a straw sun hat.
In the snap, Holly looked fresh-faced as she posed alongside one of her perfumes, which was being sold for a discounted price.
Holly wore a delicate gold chain necklace which bore the initials of her three children, her two sons Harry, 16, and Chester, 10, and her daughter Belle, 13.
Alongside the snap, she penned: ‘As summer draws to an end and the pile of unlabelled school uniform looks impatiently at you from the corner, I swear mine tutted at me as I walked past!

Holly Willoughby has showed off her new look with a glossy Wylde Moon campaign that she shared to Instagram on Friday afternoon


The former This Morning presenter, 44, revealed she was trying out a new style, as she ditched her floral ITV frocks for a chic black vest and beachy waves

Holly barely resembled her former look, as seen in June 2023
‘Here’s a little treat to raise your spirits…Starting now, we’re giving you 15% off our best-selling Eau de Parfum all weekend!’
Holly’s post comes after she faced a string of blows on her presenting gigs.
Her Netflix show Celebrity Bear Hunt was axed after just one series following claims that it was too expensive to produce.
It came months after her other mainstream programme, Dancing On Ice, was axed in March, while she also decided to step down from presenting duties on You Bet!
Having been the darling of TV for several years, Holly is still in huge demand with a plethora of options open to her as she navigates this tricky stage in her career.
According to The Sun, one option could be the reboot of the classic series Record Breakers, which her TV producer husband Dan Baldwin, 50, is currently working on.
A source told the production that Holly would be the ‘perfect fit’ for the show, which at present is in its early stages and currently does not have a channel attached.
They explained: ‘Record Breakers is likely to be a prime-time hit, and it would make perfect sense for Holly to take the reins. She has worked alongside Dan before and the pair know what it takes to make great telly.’
Meanwhile, Holly has also been linked to the revival of Cilla Black’s Blind Date, alongside the likes of Claudia Winkleman and Davina McCall.
Originally, rumours suggested the ITV hit would make a comeback on the BBC, but now sources claim the love-match show will reboot on Disney+.
In March, Holly was tipped to become the next Cilla, with the presenter lining up a string of big-money deals worth up to £10million.
The revival was previously being considered by Holly’s husband, Dan Baldwin, and the star had previously stepped into Cilla’s shoes when she hosted a reboot of Surprise Surprise.

Holly’s post comes after she faced a string of blows on her presenting gigs after her other mainstream programme Dancing On Ice was axed in March
An insider told The Sun at the time: ‘There might not sound like obvious parallels between Holly and Cilla, but they’re both two of the biggest stars of modern telly.
‘Emulating Cilla isn’t just about taking on her shows, it’s as much about carving out a niche as a solo presenter with serious clout in the world of telly.
‘But together with her husband Dan, they form the ultimate power couple in TV. She has the public appeal that gets viewers tuning in, while he has a track record of making hugely successful TV shows.’
The Daily Mail contacted Holly’s representatives for comment at the time.
She has long been a familiar face on both ITV and ITV2, hosting shows including Surprise Surprise, Celebrity Juice, The Games, The Xtra Factor, and I’m A Celebrity.
Holly is arguably best known for having fronted This Morning alongside Phillip Schofield from 2009 until 2023, while she also helmed Dancing On Ice.