- Have YOU got a story? Email tips@dailymail.co.uk
Charlotte Crosby’s fiancé Jake Ankers revealed an ‘obsessed fan’ rang their doorbell on Monday just months after a burglary forced the couple to move.
The Geordie Shore star, 35, was left terrified when she and Jake were subjected to an attempted armed burglary at their Sunderland house in November whilst she was heavily pregnant with their second child.
Following the ordeal, Charlotte put their house up for sale and insisted she won’t be revealing the location of her new pad after shelling out on extra security measures.
In an update shared to Instagram, Jake screenshot a message from a fan who had stopped by their old house and rang the buzzer in hopes to see Charlotte.
The message read: ‘My partner of 13 years has always loved Charlotte for as long as I can remember… I drove her up to you house to try and get a picture.
‘I did ring the buzzer to try and make it happen for her but didn’t get any answer so if you see a strange man pop up on the camera I do apologise.’

Charlotte Crosby ’s fiancé Jake Ankers revealed an ‘obsessed fan’ rang their doorbell on Monday just months after a burglary forced the couple to move

The Geordie Shore star, 35, was left terrified when she and Jake were subjected to an attempted armed burglary in November whilst she was pregnant with their second child
In a rant, Jake wrote: ‘One of the reasons we have moved!!! After everything that happened last year with the break in, all we need is people coming round to our home wanting photos with Charlotte.
‘Understand she has fans and people love her but it’s not ok to just turn up to someone’s house randomly when they have 2 babies In there!!!
‘A home should be a safe place not somewhere people can invade your privacy with your family.’
Speaking on Luke Hamnett’s brand new podcast Live Laugh Luke last month, Charlotte recalled the terrifying incident and admitted she had no idea what to do.
She recalled never having felt fear like it and first called her mother Letitia for help rather than 999, because she had never called the police before in her life.
‘There’s not much to talk about we got broken into and I was pregnant, Jake and Alba were there and it all happened very fast,’ she recalled.
‘We were downstairs and we heard all these footsteps and we heard these sounds and there was footsteps upstairs and I’ve never had fear like it and I didn’t know what to do.
‘Jake went upstairs to get them out and I didn’t know what to do. I’ve never rang the police and instead I rang my mum and I told her to ring the police.’

In an update shared to Instagram, Jake screenshot a message from a fan who had stopped by their old house and rang the buzzer in hopes to see Charlotte

He wrote: ‘Understand she has fans and people love her but it’s not ok to just turn up to someone’s house randomly when they have 2 babies In there!!!’
She added: ‘Jake chased them out, they didn’t have time to rob anything. We were already looking at houses to move because our house was too big.’
The incident was caught on their baby monitor and Jake chased the masked individuals out while she stood at the bottom of the stairs holding their daughter Alba.
She recently told The Sun: ‘I won’t share my house anywhere online again.
‘We have very intense security now and it’s very expensive. It’s everything you can imagine for very close protection we have – but no bodyguard!’
Charlotte was eight months pregnant at the time and welcomed her daughter Pixie just weeks after later on January 31.
The couple moved into the house together in 2021 and then renovated the sprawling property, which was said to be worth in excess of £1.4million.